To connect Beatport LINK to Hercules DJUCED®, you will need to get a DJUCED® license or a compatible Hercules controller. This will allow you to access all the performance features and let you perform with a compatible controller.
Get started with these quick tips:
Connect Beatport LINK to DJUCED
- Open DJUCED.
- Plugin your controller or continue in demo mode.
- In the Library on the left, select “Beatport”.
- In the main window, sign in with your Beatport Username and Password.
- You’re now connected!
Using the Beatport catalog in DJUCED
- Click the Beatport directory in the Library section on the left.
- Select the “Search Catalog” field in the Beatport directory and use the search bar on the right to search for any track title or artist in the Beatport catalog.
- You can load any of the results into a deck for instant playback.
Discover our playlists
Beatport has created hundreds of custom playlists for you to DJ with. Load any of our playlists into DJUCED with these simple steps:
- Go to Beatport.com and log in.
- Go to the Beatport Playlist page and click on the playlist you would like to add.
- Click “Save To Library” to add the entire playlist to your library, or click “Add To Playlist” to add it to an existing playlist.
- Open DJUCED and your saved playlists will appear in the “Playlists” section of the Beatport directory.
- Please note, if you have DJUCED open and are saving new playlists to your library from Beatport.com, you will have to quit and restart DJUCED to have them appear.
- You can add or remove any tracks from this playlist from the “My Library > Playlists” section of Beatport.com.
Create your own playlists
It’s easy to create and update your own custom playlists. Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to Beatport.com and log in.
- Find a track that you would like to start your playlist with and click the down arrow next to the price.
- Click “Create a playlist” to start a new playlist, or “Add to playlist” to add to an existing playlist.
- For new playlists, enter a name and click “Save”.
- If adding to an existing playlist, check the box next to each playlist that you want the track added to.
- You can view your playlists by clicking the “My Library” icon in the top bar, next to your cart.
- From here, you can edit your playlists by changing their names, or by adding or removing tracks.
- Once you’ve saved your playlist, open DJUCED. Your playlists will appear in the “Playlists” section of the Beatport directory.
- Please note, if you have DJUCED open and are creating new playlists from Beatport.com, you will have to quit and restart DJUCED to have them appear.
How to use the offline locker in DJUCED
Offline locker storage is available for Beatport LINK PRO and PRO+ subscribers only.
Beatport LINK is the only streaming service that allows DJs to store music offline for playback without an internet connection. To add tracks to your locker, follow these simple steps:
- In DJUCED, find the Beatport track you would like to store offline.
- Control-click on the track and select “Add to Beatport locker”.
- Click the “Beatport Locker” field in the Beatport directory.
- Your offline tracks will appear in this folder.
- You can play any track in this folder, even without an internet connection!
- To remove a track from the locker, control-click on it and select “Remove from Beatport locker”.
DJUCED Compatible Hardware
For a list of natively supported MIDI controllers, click here.
Need help? Contact us