Beatport LINK is available from Denon Engine OS v1.5.
Connecting Beatport LINK to the Denon DJ Players and Controllers gives you access to the expertly curated content without the need of a laptop. Unleash your creativity and get started by following the steps below.
Connect Beatport LINK to Engine OS
- Connect to the internet.
- Open “Utility”.
- Scroll down to “Streaming Services”.
- Switch “Beatport LINK” to “On”.
- Exit “Utility”.
- Click “Library”.
- Click the USB icon and select “Beatport LINK”.
- Enter credentials and press “Login”.
Using the Beatport catalog in Engine OS
- Click the “Search icon” (magnifying glass located on the right of the screen).
- Enter your search query.
- You can load any of the results into either deck.
Discover our playlists
Beatport has created thousands of custom playlists for you to DJ with. Load any of our playlists into Engine OS powered Denon hardware with these simple steps.
- Go to Beatport.com and log in.
- Go to the Beatport Playlist page and click “Save To Library” on any playlist you would like to add.
- You can also add any playlist to existing playlists you have by clicking into the playlist and selecting “Add To Playlist”.
- When you load Engine OS, your saved playlists will appear in the Beatport directory under “My Playlists”.
- You can add or remove any tracks from this playlist by navigating to the “My Library > Playlists” section of Beatport.com.
Create your own playlists
It’s easy to create and update your own custom playlists. Follow these steps to get started:
- Login to Beatport.com.
- Find a track that you would like to start your playlist with and click the down arrow next to “add”.
- Click “Create a playlist” to start a new playlist, or “Add to playlist” to add to an existing playlist.
- For new playlists, enter a name and click “Save”.
- If adding to an existing playlist, check the box next to each playlist that you want the track added to.
- You can view your playlists by clicking the “My Library” icon in the top bar, next to your cart.
- From here, you can edit your playlists by changing their names, or by adding or removing tracks.
- Once you’ve built your playlist, open Engine OS. Your playlists will appear in the Beatport directory.
Need help? Contact Us