To use Beatport LINK you will need an active internet connection and a LINK compatible DJ software. You can see the complete list of connected partners and the essential technical requirements here.
Instantly access a
world of music.
High Quality Streaming.
Professionally Curated Playlists.
Play Offline. Anywhere.
*Traktor Pro & Denon Engine OS integrations does not currently support Offline Storage.
Take Control Of Your Music
Access Beatport Mobile. The first app built from the ground up for LINK
subscribers to discover music and manage their content libraries on the go.
Your DJ booth in the cloud.
The world’s first web based DJ application build for music discovery and playlist management
Every LINK subscription features full track playback on the Beatport store.
Enjoy front to back listening without any interruptions or skipping.
LINK is everywhere.
Access your entire Library on the worlds most popular
DJ software and hardware partners.
Easily transfer your music and playlists from other platforms to Beatport LINK.
Enjoy 30 days free, cancel anytime.
Still need answers?
Beatport LINK is a streaming service for DJs that makes Beatport’s extensive electronic music catalog available to stream audio (AAC 128kbps and 256 kbps quality) into LINK subscription enabled devices.
Subscribers can also play tracks from their existing collection and purchase any tracks they want to keep for offline use. In addition, they can use the features provided by their software and hardware setups.
Sign up for your 30-day free trial of Beatport LINK here.
Go to ‘My Library’ in the top right part of your screen.
Click on the ‘Playlist’ tab
Click ‘Create Playlist’
Name your playlist then click ‘Add Tracks’
You can then choose between tracks you have already purchased in ‘Collection’ or go to ‘All Tracks’ to choose from the Beatport catalog
Click the check box on the right side next to each track you wish to add to your playlist and click ‘Done’ when all tracks are added
Click ‘Save Changes’
You can then see your newly created playlist under the ‘Playlists’ tab
Beatport LINK is officially supported in Globally, with the exception of the US Embargoed countries and the People’s Republic of China.
You may use LINK with up to five (5) devices. Additional devices will be viewed as a violation of the LINK Terms and Conditions.
Click the ‘My Library’ icon in the top right of your screen.
Click the blue icon to the right of each track you wish to redownload, then go to the ‘Download Queue’
You can then download your tracks from ‘Download Queue’ by clicking the blue icon next to each track
Needle Drop is only applicable to content from labels that have opted in to the Beatport CLOUD and LINK subscription model. If a label has not opted in to the service, only a specific, two minute preview will be available to listen to.
We continue to on-board many of our label partners and content available for Needle Drop is always growing.
Even with a 30-day free trial, you will still need to add a form of payment since you are signing up for a membership. There is no charge during the free trial, but if you don’t cancel your membership during the trial period, you will be billed at the end of the trial for the following month.
Please note: You may receive an initial authorization charge (usually $1 USD) on your account to verify the payment method. This will be refunded shortly after the payment has been confirmed.
Your LINK subscription billing information is separate from your beatport.com billing profile.
To update your billing information;
1. Log on to beatport.com.
2. Hover over your username at the top of the page, and choose “My Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
3. Next to “Billing Information”, click on “Update”.
4. Click “Edit” on the billing page to change credit card or PayPal details.
5. Make sure to click “Save Changes” before navigating away from the page.
Beatport LINK optimizes access to audio content for both online and offline usage improving your audio playback experience by:
Storing temporary music files for streaming (i.e. as cache). This means that when you press play on your DJ performance software, you hear the music immediately with few interruptions.
Providing an offline Locker for storing Beatport tracks for playback in DJ performance software where an active Internet connection is unavailable or undesirable. (Beatport LINK PRO and PRO+ users only)
To use Beatport LINK through mobile data, we recommend a 4G/LTE connectivity with a minimum of 5Mbits throughput. We recommend consulting your mobile data provider for transfer speeds and data costs.
Audio Quality Details:
Beatport LINK: AAC 128kbp/s
Beatport LINK PRO: AAC 256kbp/s
Beatport LINK PRO+: AAC 256kbp/s
Availability by Country
Click here for a full list of countries that support Beatport LINK.
LINK Terms and Conditions
Please read these Beatport LINK (“LINK”) Terms and Conditions (“LINK Terms”) carefully before signing up and purchasing a LINK subscription plan. By participating in, and signing up for, LINK, you are agreeing to be bound by these LINK Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these LINK Terms, please do not purchase a subscription for LINK.
1. LINK Terms and Conditions
These LINK Terms are applicable to all participating users of the LINK service. All of the general terms and conditions set forth above are incorporated herein. If there is any conflict between those general terms and conditions and these LINK Terms, these LINK Terms shall apply for your use of the LINK service.
2. Third-Party Partner Applications and Devices
LINK is available via third-party DJ hardware and software products (each a “Partner Company”). Each Partner Company may have their own terms and conditions, which will also apply to your use of LINK when utilizing that company’s product. Beatport shall not be responsible if any Partner Company chooses to no longer support LINK. In such situations, Beatport will attempt to preemptively notify all LINK subscribers via email. If you have opted-out of email communication, you may not receive the notification.
3. LINK Fees and Term
LINK has three plans available: (i) LINK with audio streams at 128kbps AAC for $14.99USD/month with no offline locker access; (ii) LINK PRO with audio streams at 256kbps AAC for $39.99USD/month with Beatport CLOUD offline access limited to 50 tracks; and (iii) LINK PRO+ with audio streams at 256kbps AAC for $59.99USD/month with Beatport CLOUD offline access limited to 100 tracks.
Currency dependent on location of purchase. Monthly fees and subscription plans may be subject to change. Promotional discounts may apply. Subscription month starts on the day of purchase and renews, or terminates, on the same day the following month. Subscription will auto-renew unless terminated by you prior to the auto-renewal date. Your subscription will remain active through the current subscription month upon termination. There are no refunds for early termination.
4. Your Use of LINK
LINK enables you to listen to full streams of tracks from Beatport’s catalog of content via the interface of certain Partner Company’s products. Your subscription to LINK will grant access to LINK wherever it is available. Beatport Sounds content will not be available on LINK.
Any content by a Supplier that has expressly opted out of the LINK subscription service, will not be available. Beatport is not responsible for content that is not available to LINK subscribers and your only remedy in such situations is to choose not to renew your subscription the following month.
5. Prohibited Use of LINK
Content streamed on LINK is intended for your personal use only. Use of LINK for public performance purposes will require additional licensing, which is not included as part of your subscription.
You may use LINK with up to five (5) devices. Additional devices shall be viewed as a violation of the LINK Terms and Conditions. LINK supports up to 4 concurrent streams at one time.
Account sharing on LINK is strictly prohibited. Beatport reserves the right to terminate any LINK subscription, effective immediately, in cases where such activity is identified by Beatport. The decision to terminate your access to LINK is solely at Beatport’s discretion. Beatport will not share evidence or detailed information in reference to what prompted Beatport to terminate your access to LINK. No refund will be provided as a result of termination by Beatport.
6. Beatport CLOUD Accessibility
Your LINK subscription includes access to Beatport CLOUD. Please review the CLOUD Terms for information on usage for that product.
7. Beatport Charts and Plays
Plays on LINK are not applied to the Beatport Charts for charting purposes. Beatport reserves the right to exclude fraudulent plays, at its own discretion, that it believes are made for the sole purpose of increasing revenue share. Beatport will not share any data that was the basis for such decisions.
You can cancel your LINK subscription at any time. You will not be billed for the following month after you have canceled.
The subscription can be canceled from the ‘Billing Information’ section of your Account Settings.
You can then choose to downgrade your plan to Beatport CLOUD or cancel your subscription fully.
Yes, Beatport LINK is available in rekordbox 6.0.1 and later.
To connect Beatport LINK to rekordbox, you will need a rekordbox dj license. This will allow you to access the performance features and let you perform with a compatible controller.
- Open rekordbox.
- Make sure you are in “Performance Mode” by clicking the mode menu in the top left corner, next to the rekordbox icon.
- Go to rekordbox “Preferences” by clicking the cogwheel in the top right corner.
- In the layout section, make sure “Beatport” is checked.
- Close the “Preferences” window.
- Locate “Beatport” in the library browser on the left side and select “Log in”.
- Log in to your Beatport account via the pop up browser.
- Sign in with your Beatport account or activate your free trial. A new browser will open.
- After login, return to rekordbox.
- rekordbox will show you a “library loading” notification. You’re now connected!
Yes, Beatport LINK is available in Serato DJ Pro 2.4 and Serato DJ Lite 1.4 and later.
- Open Serato DJ Pro 2.4 or Serato DJ Lite 1.4 or higher.
- Click the cogwheel in the top right.
- Select the “Library + Display” tab.
- On the bottom of the menu, make sure “Show Streaming Services” is checked, as well as “Beatport”.
- Click “Sign up/Login to Beatport” and enter your credentials when prompted.
- You’re now connected!
Yes, Beatport LINK is available in Denon DJ Engine OS.
Connecting Beatport LINK to the Denon DJ Players and Controllers gives you access to the expertly curated content without the need of a laptop.
- Connect player to the internet.
- Open “Utility”.
- Scroll down to “Streaming Services”.
- Switch “Beatport LINK” to “On”.
- Exit “Utility”.
- Click “Library”.
- Click the USB icon and select “Beatport LINK”.
- Enter credentials and press “Login”.
Yes, Beatport LINK is available in Algoriddim djay.
Connecting Beatport LINK to Algoriddim djay and djay Pro on your Mac gives you access to the over 9 million tracks which you can perform with a vast list of compatible controllers including NI Traktor S Series, Pioneer DJ Controllers, and many more.
For the Desktop app:
- Open djay Pro.
- Click the Beatport logo in the library menu on the left.
- Log in to your Beatport account.
- You’re now connected!
For the Mobile app:
- Open djay.
- Click the blinking icon next to “Tap to load”.
- Select Beatport from the list of options.
- Log in using your Beatport credentials.
- You’re now connected!
Yes, Beatport LINK works with and is available in WeDJ.
- Download WeDJ (iOS only) from the App Store
- Click “Track Title” on top of Deck 1/Deck 2
- Select “Beatport” from the source icon at the bottom left of the screen
- Enter your “Beatport” credentials with an active Beatport LINK Subscription
- On successful login, you will be able to access the Beatport Catalog
Yes, Beatport LINK is available in Hercules DJUCED.
To connect Beatport LINK to Hercules DJUCED, you will need to get a DJUCED license or a compatible Hercules controller. This will allow you to access all the performance features and let you perform with a compatible controller.
- Open DJUCED.
- Plugin your controller or continue in demo mode.
- In the Library on the left, select “Beatport”.
- In the main window, sign in with your Beatport Username and Password.
- You’re now connected!
Yes, Beatport LINK is available in Virtual DJ.
- Open Virtual DJ.
- Sign in to your VirtualDJ account if you are not already logged in. You can do this by clicking the cogwheel in the top right.
- Click the “Licenses” tab, then “Connect” in the User box. Enter your VirtualDJ login info and close the preferences window.
- Once logged in, click the “Online Music” directory in the Folders browser on the left.
- Click Beatport LINK.
- In the main browser, you will see “Click here to login to your account”. Click that text to sign in to your Beatport LINK account.
- Your web browser will open. Log in with your Beatport credentials.
- Return to VirtualDJ. You’re connected!